English-Chinese Translation of charged into
English-Chinese Translation Examples of charged into
- The children charged into the bedroom to greet their mother.
- The american army charged into the enemy's camp.
- The frightened animal charged into the toy shop.
- The handing of the alkali metal however is not protracted; it may all be charged into the reaction vessel in one operation and is thereafter protected from the atmosphere by the hydrocarbon which is used as the solvent.
- Vingo charged into a lamppost and hurt his arm.
- The horse charged into the crowd.
- The frightened animal charged into a china shop.
Suggest more sentence examples for charged into