English-Chinese Translation of burying
English-Chinese Translation Examples of burying
- A place for burying the dead; a graveyard.
- "I sha n't attack your precious sister though I might have if I'd stayed at the burying ground.
- Ale andro delfino another archaeologist who took part in the excavatio said monday's discovery highlighted a "social change" in the funerary habits of the people who dwelled in the area from incinerating to burying the dead.
- 20and The field and the cave that is therein were made sure unto abraham for a possession of a buryingplace by the sons of heth.
- A small chechen village began burying its dead sunday from one of the worst single attacks on civilians in the14-months war as moscow tried to recover from another setback in its campaign against separatist rebels in the breakaway republic.
- It was showed that the fractal characteristics of magnetic anomaly reflects the variations of physical factors of subsurface magnetic source and is affected by the burying depth and extending depth of the source.
- Such projects as gao'antun garbage burning plant and jiaojiapo garbage burying ground will be completed.
- The grim task of burying the victims of the earthquake.
- The soldier charged with burying him is dead.
- But scarlett watching the pallbearers'difficulty in getting the coffin through the narrow entrance into the burying ground had no thought of trouble to come after the funeral.
- After burying her the group went into a hooverville as the migrants'camps were called.
- She closed the window and leaned her head against the velvet curtains and looked out across the bleak pasture toward the dark cedars of the burying ground.
- They went down the path through the garden and scarlett saw they were going toward the burying ground.
- Will was acutely ill with pneumonia and when the girls put him to bed they feared he would soon join the boy in the burying ground.
- Congress needs to do its part by making the tax relief we passed permanent and burying the death tax forever.