单词burst into tears的英汉翻译
burst into tears
单词burst into tears的英汉对照例句
- He burst into tears, ie began to cry.
- When she saw me she burst into tears.
- My wife burst into tears when she heard the bad news.
- Maria julia mantilla garcia dressed in a shimmering blue backless dress burst into tears at the announcement after winning the hearts of the audience saying the thing she would miss most about the competition was its host town sanya.
- To my utter consternation he burst into tears.
- "When I tried repeatedly to wheedle it out of her she burst into tears and said she didn't remember a thing about her childhood."
- When butler found an opportunity of stealing after her into this place he found jeanne silent dejected and ready to burst into tears.
- He suddenly unaccountably burst into tears.
- I don't know why she burst into tears.
- At the mention of ashley's name scarlett's overwrought nerves gave way and she burst into tears.
提交更多burst into tears的相关例句