- Sorry to burst in on you like this.
- "When I tried repeatedly to wheedle it out of her she burst into tears and said she didn't remember a thing about her childhood."
- On september7 a gunman burst into a family on the outskirts of simi valley of los angeles and shot three people dead and wounded two.
- When butler found an opportunity of stealing after her into this place he found jeanne silent dejected and ready to burst into tears.
- When the prisoners burst into song the prison warden was frightened.
- Melrose reared his arm back to strike then burst into laughter.
- He burst into the room red-faced and out of breath.
- When he took the floor the gathering burst into thunderous applause.
- They suddenly burst into song.
- He suddenly unaccountably burst into tears.
- She burst into passionate sobbing.
- Hearing the joke we burst into spontaneous laughter.
- I don't know why she burst into tears.
- For a moment archer thought she was about to cry; but she burst into a laugh instead looking from the marchioness to archer.
- At the mention of ashley's name scarlett's overwrought nerves gave way and she burst into tears.