- They even brought a neon sign: "jesus is coming"
- They had now acquired the war-horse and the war-chariot which the hyksos had brought to them.
- They "traded" violently with greeks and so brought sword and flame upon themselves.
- They were brought up in the liberal atmosphere prevalent in the1960s.
- Before he had finished speaking he began to open the package he gad brought.tearing off three paper wrappings with his quivering fingers he took out four bronze-cast and silver-plated chinese characters about one square inch in size which said that the baby would live as the south mountain.
- He wound up spending time with a los angeles-based specialist to have additional orthotics constructed and brought a temporary set of inserts on to chicago.
- The prevention and suggestion is brought up it is important for a good drain system for preventing soil secondary salinization it can lowerer the underground water lever and ejecter the soil salt in order to adapt to douche and drain.
- One of the girls a sad shabby russian brought him tea in a glass.
- Some brought their wives and children.
- So a big pigeon pie was brought in and put on a side-table and I made a hearty supper for I was as hungry as a hawk while mr dance was further complimented and at last dismissed.
- So he brought him into his house and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet and did eat and drink.
- Then david put garrisons in syriadamascus; and the syrians became david's servants and brought gifts.thus the lord preserved david whithersoever he went.
- Then he brought me to the entrance of the gate of the house of jehovah that was toward the north; and women weeping for tammuz were sitting there.
- "The desert wolf" is about old jingad the chief hunter and his fellows.when some of the hunters killed five wolf cubs the mother wolf stole the chief's two-year-old grandson gouwa and brought him up as a wolf child.
- Matron! Who brought this girl here?