- n.刚毛,猪鬃 vi.(毛发等)竖起,发怒
- Grandma bristled at the suggestion.
- The best quality men's shaving brushes are made from badger bristle.
- The street bristle with armed guards after the latest terrorist attack.
- The short oaks bristled like metal pillars.
- Grasses of grasslands and woodlands having large gracefully arching spikes with long bristles beneath each spikelet.
- Within three years 10% of the green bristlegrass seeds in the soil still had the ability of germination while no seeds of the redroot amaranth survived.
- One of the long stiff tactile bristles or hairs that grow near the mouth and elsewhere on the head of most mammals; a vibrissa.
- One of the minute barbed hairs or bristles on certain plants such as the prickly pear.
- The fruits have barbed bristles that readily attach themselves to anything which touches them.this makes an effective method of seed dispersal.
- Use the tool of a few at hand be like wicker and tooth brush oily perhaps paintbrush the bristle that can brush paint cuts short half to become a little brush hind both brush like a fingernail and former and consistent the peg of a pencil degree of finish can cutting a pen implement in nib with them what what can embed in eliminate furniture is dirty.
- Medium to large deciduous timber tree of the eastern united states and southeastern canada having dark outer bark and yellow inner bark used for tanning; broad5-lobed leaves are bristle-tipped.
- The author bristled at the suggestion of plagiarism.
- A filamentous projection or bristle similar to a hair such as a seta of an arthropod or an epidermal process of a plant.
- A very old man bent but active with white moustaches that bristled forward like those of a prawn pushed open the swing door and went in.
- A small brush with firm bristles used for scrubbing the hands and cleaning the fingernails.