- According to the result of dye difference caused by different ratio blending pet fiber and pet fiber contains optical brightener which made by eastman chemical ltd the feasible recommedation which pet brightener fiber can be applied by spinnery is got.
- Do not use optical brighteners.
- One-step catulytic synthesis of25-thiophene diacyl chloride by the reaction of adipic acid with thionyl chloride. Next fluorescent brightener ebf has been synthetized by25-thiophenl diacyl chloride react directly with o-aniophenal.
- Improvement on synthetic technology of fluorescent brightener ob-1
- A compound brightener agent consisting of sodium benzene sulphinate pyridine and sodium allyl sulphonate was added in the nickel-phosphorus electroless plating bath and bright coatings can be obtained from the bath.
- An acidic zn-p alloy plating solution is recommended in which tartaric acid dextrin and boric acid are used as grain refining agents and salicylaldehyde and glycine act as brighteners to obtain fine and bright deposits.
- A bright chloride zinc plating bath containing a special brightener bdz has been investigated.
- It was found that the brightener boz took part in the oxidation-reduction reaction during the electroless plating process and the decomposition of boz was characterized by a quasi first-class reaction in terms of the reaction kinetics.
- Through the contrast tests it is considered that alkaline zincate bath with dpe-3or zb-80as brightener is better than ammonium chloride bath for the conversion.
- Market analysis and manufacture technology of optical brightener agent ob-1