- But evidence of a small solar brightening over the past150years implies a climate forcing of a few tenths of a watt per square meter.
- We can benefit many sentient being when we meditate; since our vibrations spread we brighten the entire country and elevate the subconsciousness of the whole universe.
- I will be liken to the raindrop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid.
- I was surprised and cheered to see how far dawn was advanced: what rosy streaks were beginning to brighten the east!
- Limb brightening of radio quiet sun
- This overall openness created a spiritual space of magnitude and plenitude and an active and sound state of mind brightened the vision of the poets and their awareness of being.
- My student teacher looked at me in despair.suddenly her face brightened.from the desk we shared she got a canister filled with pencils.
- It was found that the brightener boz took part in the oxidation-reduction reaction during the electroless plating process and the decomposition of boz was characterized by a quasi first-class reaction in terms of the reaction kinetics.
- He had brightened up immediately at the mention of newspeak.
- Through the contrast tests it is considered that alkaline zincate bath with dpe-3or zb-80as brightener is better than ammonium chloride bath for the conversion.
- A sunbeam brightened her hair to gold.
- Market analysis and manufacture technology of optical brightener agent ob-1
- The process of cleaning the oil painting brightens the color up.
- This effective cream for all women35and older repairs wrinkles brightens dull complexions and stimulates the plumpness and strength of the skin to prevent the appearance of new wrinkles.
- Pearl set forth at a great pace and as hester smiled to perceive did actually catch the sunshine and stood laughing in the midst of it all brightened by its splendour and scintillating with the vivacity excited by rapid motion.