- People the world over are increasingly paying attention to bovine embryonic implantation a key tool in modern biological engineering.
- They chose a bovine rotavirus because it grew well in culture and was thought to be naturally attenuated in humans.
- In this paper the interaction mechanism between phentolamine mesylate and bovine hemoglobin is investigated by using fluorescence spectroscopy technology the binding constant and numbers of binding sites are confirmed.
- In conclusion co-cultured with fresh primary oviductal epithelial cell along with addition of10% bff in sofaa could improve development of nuclear transferred bovine embryo in vitro.
- Tallow obtained from a bovine animal.
- Albert kapikian of the nih for example identified a rhesus strain of virus and fred clark and stanley plotkin of wistar identified another bovine strain that might replicate more vigorously.
- Merck scientists knew bovine strains did not grow or replicate as well as the rhesus strain and also did not cause the low-grade fever many children developed after being immunized with the rhesus vaccine.
- This newly discovered nutriceutical modulation of gsh by the use of humanized native milk serum protein isolate of bovine origin in aids and cancer may well find other applications in disease where oxidative stress and pathology of gsh metabolism are largely implicated.
- It was therefore concluded that modified bovine surfactant therapy is safe and effective for neonates with respiratory distress syndrome.
- My grandfather was a stockbreeder of bovines.
- In the south where I grew up such roads are called cow trails because they are frequented by farm equipment and vehicles that plod along at bovine speed.
- The expression pattern of these enzymes suggests that an estrous-cycle dependent and region-specific pg synthesis in the bovine oviduct may be required for a successful reproduction.
- Chinese swamp buffalo fsh p subunit exhibits94% homology with bovine and93% homology with ovine.
- From the1950s china began to popularize the bovine vaccine and in the early1960s smallpox an infectious disease seriously endangering children's health was eliminated.
- A study on the degradation of bovine pericardium in vitro.