- Native to the canary islands and azores; popular usually yellow cage bird noted for its song.
- The technique of designing nonmutagenic azo dyes is put forward on the basis of the structuremutagenicity relationship found by analyzing and inducing the mutagenic or carcinogenic results of azo dyes.
- These oxidants are potassium iodate potassium bromate assorbic acid azodicarbonamide and calcium peroxide.
- The origins and harm were analysed with respect to the common biological toxin in textiles.the toxin includes formaldehyde antiseptic insecticide aromatic amine intermediate of synthetic azo dyes as well as heavy metal residual.
- The removal experiments of the heavy metal ions in the water: cd2+ hg2+ pb+ as mn2+ ni2+ cr6+ and cu2+ were carried out by post exchange with the azotic cellulose and carbomethyl cellulose which obtained a better satisfactory removal effect.
- Nitrobenzene was electroreduced to azobenzene in ionic liquid bmimbf_4-h_2o on pt electrode at room temperature.
- Tufted perennial of western europe and azores having bright pink to white flowers.
- Azodrin content in plane tree was determined after stem brush and trunk injection on the basis of which the grey dynamic model was established to describe the dynamic distribution of azodrin in the tree a discussion was followed about what and how to have an influence on it.
- The results said that in comparison with conventional spray methods stem application of azodrin or its aqueous solution can control pests and reduce the loss of leave in plane tree more efficiently and save water by almost100% and make no environmental pollution and trunk injection of chemicals can reduce the controlling cost by about56%.
- The paper describes the azo-phosphor re reagent for photometric analysis focusing on the various developers and their developing reaction systems corresponding the maximum length of the absorption wave molar absorption factor detection limit interference and application by corresponding photometric analysis methods.
- Azo pigment: one of the most important groups of chemical pigment for printing ink manufacture.the prime raw materials for azo pigment are a diazo component such as aromatic amine and a coupling component such as phenolic compound.
- The photosynthesis and the azotaseactivity were decreased in mo deficient soybean.
- But philip came to azotus and went through all the towns preaching the good news till he came to caesarea.
- Tuberous perennial having a cowl-shaped maroon or violet-black spathe; mediterranean; canaries; azores.
- A review with44references is given on recent development of heterocyclic azo compounds'application in spectrophotometric analysis of copper zinc and iron in biological sample including three kinds of heterocyclic azo compounds: pyridylazo compound imidazolylazo compound and triazolylazo compound.