- adj.歪曲的,错误的 adv.歪斜地
- Our plans went awry.
- Her clothes were all awry.
- Doctor jean jacques conte cerebral surgeon of lyon france considers that mona lisa has just experienced a stroke on the ground the muscle on half of her face is flabby and that she looks smiling just because she manages to show her face awry.
- It is no use to blame the looking glass if your face is awry.
- Your tie is all awry.
- His face was awry with pain.
- He came in his ears red from the cold his pinkish hair awry and stood looking down at her a faintly humorous smile on his lips.
- They may have grown a little awry for want of attention.
- The raggedest nightcap awry on the wretchedest head had this crooked significance in it:'i know how hard it has grown for me the wearer of this to support life in myself; but do you know how easy it has grown for me the wearer of this to destroy life in you? '