- You were awfully holy weren't you?
- You're awfully nice to me.
- By the way it's awfully kind of pa to fnance me here in spite of my idiocy.
- It was awfully dirty but we managed to clean it.
- I'm awfully worried.daddy is ill.
- We had an awfully jolly time at christmas-tree carols and all that stuff.
- I'm really awfully sorry.
- This tin-opener is awfully fiddly.
- This drug dealer had awfully good aim.
- Whittier might have what it takes but she's awfully raw.
- You seem awfully taciturn young lady.
- He leans forward. "That's an awfully vehement reaction for a pretty tame epithet.are you sure there isn't something you're not telling me?
- He came a most awfully mucker in that motorcycle race.
- I awfully spurn this kind of teacher.
- G: awfully sorry miss. I have broken the thermos bottle on the desk carelessly.