- In my work the most complicated area being the handle because I accept most material; the most common material being sandal wood deer horn; I spend awful lot of time searching for an appropriate material for a particular design I often aim for the top quality but nowadays also planning to use popular material to make my work more affordable.
- I awfully spurn this kind of teacher.
- And I'm going to buy you something awful pretty.
- I hate those awful nambypamby poems.
- Spanish rice was really very awful!
- This awful man stepped out he was a white slaver I know he was.
- The poor face with the same awful waxen pallor-bram stoker; the soldier turned his waxlike features toward him; a thin face with a waxy paleness.
- Lacking horses the postcoach chose another route but what an awful one;
- It was good to get back on terra firma again after that awful sea crossing.
- Atrocious taste; abominable workmanship; an awful voice; dreadful manners; a painful performance; terrible handwriting; an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room.
- B: awful.it was a one-sided game and of course the dolphins won it.
- Ma jiajue as a cold-blooded killer who caused awful reverberation in china has tortuous anti-society personality.
- The crucial victory put an end to an awful8game winless run and drew a line under what had been a turbulent week for the capital city club.
- Here was an awful predicament.
- G: awfully sorry miss. I have broken the thermos bottle on the desk carelessly.