- Pay the rope away a little at a time.
- After an examination many students were chatting away merrily and turning the examination hall into a market.
- Wolves will defend there territory they work as a pack to harass larger animals like bears although a pack of12were once known to kill a grizzly bear most times if the animal runs away the wolves will not attack.
- A widow with a little wad of bills hid away in the sugar bowl.
- A rubber ball attached to a paddle by an elastic string loses energy as it flies away from the paddle.
- Is everything all squared away?
- All fixed fast-frozen relations with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions are swept away all new-formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify.
- Every vestige has been swept away.
- One evening while thor was away hunting loki the trickster god entered thor's home and cut off all of thor's wife's hair while she was sleeping.
- A sea cucumber startled by the alvin forms a question mark as it hurries away.
- A police officer standing about15yards away held upacardboard sign offering a telephone land line as anotherofficerheld up the handset. A third officer used a bullhorn.
- One of the comedians was a manchester united fan so he was ribbing me straight away-but I think I handled it quite well.
- It is not advisable just to work away without making a timely summing-up of experience.
- She seemed rather standoffish on first.we can't run away from the facts.
- The breathtaking beauty of the mountains seem a world away from the crowded tourist resorts that are dotted around the coast of tenerife.