- The ship's deck was awash in the storm.
- These rocks are awash at high tide.
- Laredo texas-the streets of laredo are awash in money stacks of grimy bills tainted with cocaine residue wrapped in plastic and stowed in secret compartments built into the trucks buses and cars that flow south over the mexican border daily like a motorized river.
- The roads were awash with mud and rainwater.
- Indeed taiwan is awash with electricity.
- The river overflowed till the streets were awash.
- After the floods the whole town was awash.
- Flaring the gills that give the species its name a frilled shark swims at japan's awashima marine park on sunday january212007.
- The cia the defense intelligence units the satellite units the national security agency? They are all awash with information.they are in danger of drowning in it.