conscious of知道；意识到 He is not aware of the fact that life is hard．他不知道生活是艰难的。 He was not aware of his having done wrong．他没意识到他做错了。 Presently she became aware of footsteps hurrying after her．过了一会她发觉身后有脚步声匆忙追来。
- I become aware of that the house is shaking.
- I see the long fingers of the fashion model with their green and purple varnished nails skimming the listless chin the grassy stubble of the slummy young aristocrat or tickling the solid predatory nape of the uzbek champion who aware of a remote and pleasant sensation arches his deltoids eke a purring cat.
- I was always painfully aware of my shortcomings.
- I was not aware of the sand storm last night when I got home from out side at almost11 but was shocked as I woke up this morning.
- New teachers should he aware of the freedom extent in teaching research and social service and the logical start of its development and realize that the cultural status of university teachers is being challenged and have self awareness hence know their target and develop their abilities and form individual style in practice.
- Many of the alien experiences could be explained by sleep paralysis a condition in which a person is awake and aware of the surroundings but is unable to move.
- Look understands what device is doing but the mth managers are not aware of the competitive implications of device gaining access to a westcoast machine through dr.look.
- For migraineurs who experience prodrome it makes a solid case for keeping a migraine diary and being aware of one's body.
- Two things I was well aware of that the reverend was a man of strict veracity and that his judgment of men was good.
- Students sometimes unintentionally plagiarize because they are not aware of the very stringent rules that apply.
- In the investigations of narcotics traffickers the investigator and the judge assume that the violator is aware of the illegality of narcotics trafficking.
- While we must be aware of and try to disabuse ourselves of occidentalism in historical studies it is important to remember that the acceptance and spread of western history and culture took place in a unique oriental context that made orientalist misreading inevitable.
- The student aware of his mistakes tried to correct them in his repetition.
- These verbs refer to being or becoming visually or mentally aware of something.
- Participants of this action will only be accepted on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.