- He was attired in blue.
- Suggestive of or attired like a dandy; foppish.
- The affable keefe a friendly smile on his cherubic countenance was attired in a checked sports jacket and gabardine slacks.
- Mrs.wilson had changed her costume some time before and was now attired in an elaborate afternoon dress of cream-colored chiffon which gave out a continual rustle as she swept about the room.
- The old man was attired in a suit of glistening watered silk trimmed with steel buttons beautifully cut and polished.
- Why art thou thus attired...
- He was attired as he had been on the previous evening and waved his pocket-handkerchief to his guest in token of adieu.franz returned the salute by shaking his handkerchief as an exchange of signals.
- In the fight the australian kangaroo appears to reel backwards after receiving a right hook from its garishly attired opponent.
- At the aptly named royal palm hotel on grande bale a team of ladies attired in brilliantly coloured saris scrub the coconuts on the trees to a shine rake the sand vacuum palm leaves from the bottom of the pool and snip the grass into patterns with tiny shears.
- I sit stunned on an armchair in a posh suite of the berkeley hotel in knightsbridge-all wood-panelled walls and oil paintings of beautifully attired18th-centuryaristocrats-while the sofa opposite plays host to a parade of outlandish characters.