- Several witnesses can attest to her good character.
- Sign the invoice to attest to the above.
- I can attest to the absolute truth of his statement.
- The distinctive shimmer of the rocks and their marble-size crystals of red garnet black hornblende and sage-green diopside in most places attest to metamorphic tortures nearly as intense as those experienced at akilia.
- The elegance and craftsmanship of the buildings as well as the lightness of the sculpted reliefs with their mayan mythological themes attest to the creative genius of this civilization.
- And you attest to this man's ownership of listed property?