- The senator was a strong commanding speaker and the hundred or so people in the room were attentively silent.
- Asked the captain who was attentively reading plutarch's life of alexander.
- The children sat listening attentively to the story.
- They listened attentively to the teacher.
- Smilingly I listen attentively to the jointing sound of the bones in the evening breeze.
- Wu sun-fu listened attentively while his eyes scanned tu weiyueh's imperturbable face.
- The young couple were regular visitors to the milan church for more than a month and spent an hour sitting attentively in front of the madonna before silently departing.
- With excitement radiating from her face little brown-eyed jeanine stood attentively beside me in her too-small pajamas while I completed the process of unraveling my surprise.
- Listen attentively; don't break in so often.
- Thank you my esteemed teacher.you moisten our hearts with your sweat and tend us so attentively that we can grow up healthy and strong.may all of your life be full of happiness joy and sweetness!
- Whether modestly listens attentively to customer's complaint?
- Then he returned to the town-hall and the clerk observed him attentively examining a road map of france which hung in his study.
- He had only one peculiarity: his eyes set wide apart which gazed from under their black brows calmly attentively and penetratingly into the eyes of others.
- Because produced unusually retinal correspondence of cross-eye look attentively at property happening change use yellow spot center namely by look attentively at the center other generation at some o'clock cause serious amblyopia from this.
- He was attentively solicitous to her after her running away.