- vt.出席,参加,照顾,护理,注意 vi.专心,留意
- He received an order to attend at the police court.
- They are sent in turn to attend short-term training course.
- He attends inadequately to technological development.
- There they attended mass at st.peter's cathedral on the day that the miserere was to be performed.
- He attended reluctantly to the debate.
- He attended a vocational school.
- He grew up in the midwestern state of indiana and attended college and law school at harvard.
- He has to wait a long time in the shop before he could get attended to.there was someone just in front of him giving a shipping order.
- He loved me so truly that he knew no reluctance in profiting by my attendance;
- A noted pianist will attend the concert.
- Some let only non-union workers telecommute.others make decisions without negotiating with the union.still others have union representatives attend planning programs for telecommuters.
- Some sessions like the one pictured above drew hundreds of attendees and left standing-room only.
- Chinese leaders including president hu jintao attended a high-profile conference in short-sleeved open-necked shirts to set an example of improving energy efficiency by wearing clothing appropriate for warm weather.
- Chinese president hu jintao arrived in hong kong friday to attend the celebrations marking the10th anniversary of hong kong's return to china and the swearing-in ceremony of the third term government of the hong kong special administrative region hksar chief executive donald tsang yam-kuren mounted the special plane to welcome the chinese president and his wife.
- The authors of the seventh paper who attended the internatioal symposium on recent crustal movements of the pacific region held in wellington new zealand from february9to141984 convened by the royal society of new zealand in conjunction with the international commission for recent crustal movements and the inter-union commission on the lithosphere report a general account of the symposium.