- The occupant enterprise shall adjust its accounting items according to the affirmation document issued by the state-owned assets administration department and attend to the property right registration of state-owned assets.
- The occupant enterprise shall adjust its accounting items according to the affirmation document issued by ssaao and attend to the property right registration of state-owned assets.
- A lady appointed to attend to a queen or princess.
- In the present study two groups7-and11-year-old subjects were asked to selectively attend to compound number's global or local level and judge whether it is larger or smaller than5.the elements of compound numbers may be dense or sparse.
- With the address printed out the responding crews can attend to the reported address more expeditiously.
- The chaplain shall be in sole charge of the religious activities of the institute and shall care for and attend to all social arrangements and functions and to the visitation of ships and hospitals and he shall also be in charge of the launch " dayspring " and of her crew and of any other launch from time to time owned or chartered by the corporation for its purposes.
- Their introduction is somewhat overdue as we have been too busy to attend to it before.
- Please attend to my baby.
- The hunchback and I have unfinished business to attend to.
- A60-year-old fellow a dry hand to attend to the plate before I eat bananas canal.
- While some rush out for a bite others keep watch over the phones hold meetings or attend to customers.
- The goverment should attend to the needs of elderly and more nursing house should be established.
- Our photo studio has professional technicians to attend to the work of shooting developing and renovating with quality guaranteed.
- Taking what the people after medicine reducing weight often thinks to subtract is adipose still include in subtractive composition actually moisture adipose wait with protein and some side-effect apparent or the effect not beautiful accompany occurrence skin flabby coarse furrow grow in quantity subtractive water spare time from one's main work to attend to sth else experiences very fast complement subtractive protein makes muscle function drops.
- Don't pester me. I've got something urgent to attend to.