adj. 意图的,未遂的 ~ burglary [murder] 未遂的盗窃 [谋杀] (罪)
- He attempted to sail round the world.
- He had attempted to smarten himself.
- She attempted to smuggle out her possessions.
- I attempted to artificially manufacture its nectar.
- I attempted to subdue trooper barrigan...
- Reports say67persons are dead and34persons survive after hijackers attempted to seize an iraqi passenger plane.
- This article summarized that the feelingbeauty in dancing was the core factor of a successful dancer and explained the understanding of the feelings in dancing via the learning from psychics then attempted to cite the viewpoints of some experts for seeking the close relationship between the aspects of sapor rhyme music affection and the feelings in dancing.
- North dakota attempted to take back the snow angel record saturday.
- The user attempted to use an unauthorized authentication method.
- As the men refused to stop working the police attempted to seize the pneumatic drill.
- Josiah king of judah opposed him arid was defeated and slain at megiddo608bc judah became a tributary to egypt and when nebuchadnez zar the great the new chaldean king in babylon rolled back necho into egypt he attempted to manage judah by setting up puppet kings in jerusalem.
- Inspired by quesnay's tableau economique marx had attempted with tableau economique form to construct the theory of social reproduction model.
- The experience was so shattering to tschaikovsky that he attempted to end his life by standing up to his neck at night in the freezing waters of the neva river.
- The chinese latitudinarianism attempted to have a resonance with the western civilization but at the level of the spirit they might be not able to spurn the original spirit totem of their own__the father of the movement can allege pull down the confucianism tradition but actually in spite of they can accept but they still couldnt understand the belief something outside the confucianism.
- Eventually the confluence of the great migration and the civil rights movement propelled a drive for "fair-housing" legislation which attempted to curb overt discrimination in housing markets.