- He is a scholar of the highest attainment.
- His attainments are far below his brother's.
- He's a man of great attainments in several fields.
- He is a scholar of the highest attainments in this field.
- Gym teacher could complete task of teaching only when their aesthetic attainment was improved.
- Plans may also become inefficient in the attainment of objectives by jeopardizing group satisfactions.
- Because of this rapid attainment of equilibrium it is not practical to measure the temperature difference between gas and solid at the bed exit.
- Caitao had certain attainments in academy music.
- How inconclusive its attainment seemed!
- Being engaged in a technique work having must professional scholastic attainment.the statures is not high but well-balanced like ball games.
- The countermeasure that solves problem is: it is according to law administrative to set up decide program according to law handle a case consciousness; strengthen morals construction raise the morals attainment of police; strengthen and perfect supervisor mechanism carry out strictly misjudged case look into system; insist to treat according to law sternly jing establishment the mechanism of scientific management.
- He is a rationalized romanticist whos e rationalism goes beyond intellectuality with attainment of higher state of "r ationalism" i.e. the "sensible intellect."
- The states then were to identify the specific point sources preventing the attainment of standards and the amount of each toxic pollutant discharged by each such source.
- A serious impediment to the attainment of both objectives is the present arms race.
- Pearl therefore--so large were the attainments of her three years'lifetime--could have borne a fair examination in the new england primer or the first column of the westminster catechisms although unacquainted with the outward form of either of those celebrated works.