- Prospective effect was attained after implementing the scheme.
- Twenty national patents were attained.
- If your mirror had been waited for longer than this time thermal equilibrium should have been attained.
- Approximately maximum photosynthetic rate was attained in leaves of musa paradisiaca grown in no-3n nh4+ n and nh4no3n.uv b radiation induced decreases of photosynthetic rate apparent quantum yield and efficiency of energy conversion in plants grown with all three nitrogen sources but to different degrees.
- In fact over the past few months we have by and large corrected or are in the process of correcting our mistakes in many important matters and have attained some good results which offers substantial proof of this.
- He swam fast and attained the opposite shore in half an hour.
- The approximate formulas for calculating the sdrs were deduced and the relation among the sdrs of those arrays was obtained; then the effect of the mutual coupling on the sdrs was analyzed the analysis result is that mutual coupling has no or small effect on the sdrs and the explanation for the result was also given; finally the sdrs that were attained by use of computer simulations and approximate formulas were compared.
- After a study of the fuzzy model creation method the authors constructed a fuzzy model for a turbogenerator seal oil cooling system with satisfactory results being attained.
- Polyu established in1972as the hong kong polytechnic attained full university status in1994.
- Significant achievements have been attained in marine transportation development since the founding of new china especially since the implementation of reform and opening to the outside world.
- Unanimity was attained after the discussion ended after three hours.
- Under all experimental conditions the humid air at the saturator outlet approaches or has attained saturation.
- Photoresist technology is the important constitute of exposure technology high performance resolution can be attained by using high performance exposure tools with matched high performance photoresist.
- This is considerably less than the height attained by the radioactive cloud in an air burst.
- Have taken part in two vendition& market development fund-raising project gave counsel and organized team members attained the anticipate goal.