- These objectives are certainly attainable.
- The sacrificial paraphernalia is the ultimate truth; the sacrificial fire is the ultimate truth offerings of obligations and ghee by the brahmana is the ultimate truth; for him being fully absorbed in the ultimate truth by spiritual activities; certainly the ultimate truth is attainable.
- The highest level or degree attainable.
- They set the limits of performance attainable.
- The historical evidence I think is persuasive enough for one to wonder whether an ideal of unity undifferentiated between cultural ecumenism and political oneness is at all attainable or even desirable.
- There will be applications in which the speed attainable by an electronic switch is not essential.
- This is the highest recognition attainable by a uk accountancy body and means that members of the aia holding the audit qualification can practise as registered auditors in the uk under the control of a recognised supervisory body.
- And so likewise on the sea coast or on large rivers may water carriage: though the wharfage or harbour-roomapplicable to the service of that mode of transport is in many situations far short of what would be used if easily attainable.
- Success is attainable through unremitting hard work.