[ә'tæʃei; (-) ætә'ʃei]
- The figure also called a string puppet is usually manipulated by nine strings attached to each leg hand shoulder and ear and at the base of the spine.additional strings give more sensitive control of movement
- "The figure also called a string puppet is usually manipulated by nine strings attached to each leg hand shoulder and ear and at the base of the spine.additional strings give more sensitive control of movement"
- The fringe of the vane stirrer is attached with a squeegee.this squeegee can scrape the surface ever-produced by the disposing liquid on the wall of the container.
- 1.the Attached goods have been determined to be non-infringing of copyright or plate rights by a final and unappealable court judgment.
- 1.there Is no need to continue posting the bond either because the applicant has obtained a final and unappealable judgment in its favor or because the applicant has reached a settlement with the party whose goods were attached.
- Translocation occurs when a fragment of one chromosome becomes attached to a non-homologous chromosome.
- A rubber ball attached to a paddle by an elastic string loses energy as it flies away from the paddle.
- A rigid precise turntable is attached to the laboratory floor.
- A plumb line attached to a narrow board.
- "Any of various marine invertebrates of the class crinoidea such as the sea lilies and feather stars that are attached to a surface by a stalk when young but may be free-swimming as adults."
- Of a leaf shape; round with the stem attached near the center of the lower surface rather than the margin as a nasturtium leaf e.g..
- Only soils which become strongly attached to coatings at elevated temperatures would be difficult to remove by laundering.
- The typical hero of genuine oral tradition in the united states is not the brawling frontier trailblazer or the giant mythical laborer but rather the local tall-tale specialist who has gathered a repertoire of traditional exaggerations and attached them all to his own career.
- Also present in sugar beet extract are a trisaccharide raffinose which has a d-galactopyranosyl unit attached to sucrose and a tetrasacchtride stachyose which contains another d-galactosyl unit.
- The increased consumption of non-staple food shows that the food mix of china's urban and rural residents is being optimized and greater attention has been attached to nutrition.