- adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- Like their counterparts forecasting the weather the predictions of oil-industry analysts could be just as wide of the mark and the$ 100barrel of oil could still be some way off.
- Would you mind telling me doctor "bob asked..." how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal? "
- "After a short exchange of polite inquiries she asked granny liu whether she just happened to be passing or had come with any special object."
- Snow: flying as a wingman again I now know how my men felt.
- "Never such a dog as dat buck!" He cried. "No never! Him worth one thousand dollair by gar! Eh? What you say perrault?
- On the principle of "debts shifting with the assets"
- "The front of the car will be different as far as the monocoque is concerned with differently shaped sidepods and the wing will be new too.
- . Acting as a forum for multilateral trade negotiations;
- ... At a monarch your hands would shake as if palsied.
- .. Sweep aside the adventure of the form.
- ... Asking his forgiveness for the saracen blood...
- ... Why a skeptic such as yourself...
- ... Because you wish for reconciliation as much as we franciscans.
- ... As long as he can trot out his daughter the prima ballerina.
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.