- adv.周围,四周,到处,大约,左右 prep.在...周围,四处
- A little boy loved to nete and play around it every day.
- A british soldier put the rope around his neck.
- A ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle.
- A circular orbit around the earth having a period of24hours; a satellite in such an orbit will be stationary relative to the earth.
- A loose stallion galloping around the showground can be extremely dangerous.
- Some analysts expect a double-dip recession with growth fading again after a short-lived boost from the fiscal stimulus around midyear.
- A few kids were nosing around.
- A white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers.
- A scarf worn around the neck.
- An adult volvox consists of around2000body cells whose job is to move the organism around using their flagella and16cells capable of reproducing.
- Once we had finished making the ouija board we start off with a few never-used candles around us in a circle.
- With a tight fist participants are punched rapidly and thoroughly across their nether regions and then firmly squeezed around the buttocks.
- With the spreading of zen buddhism tea drinking became popular practices around tiantai mountains area.
- The breathtaking beauty of the mountains seem a world away from the crowded tourist resorts that are dotted around the coast of tenerife.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.