- adj.[语音]齿槽的,小泡的 n.齿槽音
- As the venous blood passes through the lungs the hco3-and h+ are transformed by the rbc carbonic anhydrite back into co2 which then diffuses into the alveolus and is exhaled by the mechanisms of alveolar ventilation.
- Pronounce with a flap of alveolar sounds.
- The alveolar macrophage is derived largely from the bone marrow.
- At high magnification the alveolar exudate of mainly neutrophils is seen.
- Results alveolar epithelial cell necrosis lung tissue lesions by hypoxia and interstitial fibrosis were found in the blm group after day10.the necrotic epithelial cell fibroblast proliferation and the hypoxia induced tissue damage were less prominent and the number and phagocytic function of macrophages were increased in the dpm and ado treated groups.
- Conclusions electron microscopic obser vations show that the alveolar epithelial cells endothelial cells and basement membrane are all injured interstitial macrophages hyperpplasia mast cells infiltration and degranulation electron-dense deposits at alveolar wall are present.
- The deoxygenated blood reaches the fine capillaries interlacing the single-celled walls of the alveoli in each lung and is thus in close contact with the alveolar air.
- If it does not increase very carefully to protect susceptible to diseases the most common are stomatitis oral ulcers dental caries gingivitis pulpitis periodontal abscess alveolar abscess dentin allergies.
- Exudation has led to an outpouring of fluid with fibrin into the alveolar spaces seen here along with pmn's.
- An implosive stop found in some african languages and produced by raising the back of the tongue to make contact with the soft palate and simultaneously closing the lips or touching the teeth or alveolar ridge with the tip and sides of the tongue.
- Significance: hypoxic perialveolar arteriole contracts more blood flows through sufficient ventilation alveolar and carries on effective gas exchange.
- Results: there was no significant effect on the stress distribution in the supporting tissue according to the different numbers of abutments at the central occlusion and there was an evenly stress distribution in the abutment and alveolar membrane of the area around the missing teeth.
- Epinephrine increases respiratory rate and tidal volume and thereby reduces alveolar carbon dioxide content in normal subjects.
- Influence of nitrous oxide on minimum alveolar concentration of sevoflurane for laryngeal mask insertion in children kihara s et al.
- The surrounding alveolar walls have capillaries that are dilated and filled with rbc's.