English-Chinese Translation of allegiance
English-Chinese Translation Examples of allegiance
- The soldiers swore allegiance to their motherland.
- The judge received their oath of allegiance.
- Private members keep up their outward allegiance to the parties they belong to.
- They have sworn (an oath of) allegiance to the crown.
- A lord or sovereign to whom allegiance and service are due according to feudal law.
- Bound to give such allegiance and services to a lord or monarch.
- Confess one's faith in or allegiance to.
- Ceremonial acknowledgment by a vassal of allegiance to his lord under feudal law.
- Ceremonial acknowledgment by a vassal of allegianceto his lord under feudal law.
- A vassal or subject owing allegiance and services to a lord or sovereign under feudal law.
- The judges in the9th us circuit court of appeals pointed out in the written ruling that the sentence containing "one nation under god" in the pledge of allegiance demonstrates the government's support of religious intervention forbidden by the us constitution.
- The king demands allegiance of his subjects.
- Owing feudal homage or allegiance.
- Every county council and city council has pledged allegiance to the dail.
- He offered me his allegiance.