- The king demands allegiance of his subjects.
- Owing feudal homage or allegiance.
- Every county council and city council has pledged allegiance to the dail.
- He offered me his allegiance.
- An oath of allegiance to spain.
- An atheist filed the lawsuit with the circuit court of appeals in san francisco in protest that his daughter has to recite the pledge of allegiance every morning in school.
- A beneficed anglican clergyman who refused to take the oaths of allegiance and supremacy to william and mary and their successors after the glorious revolution of1688.
- Heart-whole friendship; gave wholehearted support to her candidacy; wholehearted commitment; demonstrated his whole-souled allegiance.
- Steadfast in allegiance or duty.
- Sherif ali owes you his allegiance my lord.
- Unswerving allegiance; unswerving devotion.
- Are the cao family the commander of the return to allegiance army in dunhuang descendants of sogdiana?
- Us appellate court rules pledge of allegiance unconstitutional
- I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely; without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter; so help me god.
- That is the curse of rootless men like kenyon who do not understand the real meaning of allegiance and loyalty.