English-Chinese Translation of alignment
English-Chinese Translation Examples of alignment
- The sights of the gun must be in alignment with the target.
- On dictation equipment, a device for accurate alignment of playback head, or combined head, to the track on the recording medium.
- A dental appliance, constructed of bands and wires that is fixed to the teeth to correct irregular alignment.
- It also revealed that army commanders had procured 27 golf carts two years ago by passing them off as mechanised wheelchairs for military hospitals and as track alignment reconnaissance vehicles for sapper units.
- Translation literality phrase alignment probability and length difference from target language phrase to source language phrase are employed to score for extracted equivalences.
- Initial rapid alignment calibration of a marine strapdown inertial navigation system in moorage
- Fra recommends that amtrak closely monitor track alignment at those curve locations at which higher nal activity occurred during normal biweekly visual track inspections and monthly geometry car inspections.
- An alternative tender follows the alignment the basic superstructure outer geometry as well as maintaining the signature main bridge all as contained in the employer's concept design drawings.
- In this study the bovine acad8full-length mrna and genomic dna sequence were obtained and its gene structure was determined through alignment of the genomic dna sequence to the mrna sequence.
- Initial alignment of inertial navigation system using wavelet neural networks.
- Colour interactive editor for multiple alignments
- In addition to disturbing people the noise may disturb feeding birds on the intertidal flats in the vicinity of the alignment.
- The experiment corpora include150chinese-english law text and the alignment precision is80.98%.
- The alignment of forces in the revolutionary and counter-revolutionary camps can change just as everything else in the world changes.
- The location and alignment of the project are shown in figure aof this variation of environmental permit.