- The ferret is an agile hunter.
- An agile hand is a clever hand.
- In the performance amm pursues the lean the agile theflexibility the green and its coordination;
- Based on the analysis of the demand and characteristics of logistics delivery in agile manufacturing systems the network scheduling model of logistics delivery is built.
- It has important significance to recognizing hf communication and frequency agile radar on theory and essence.
- And this gunship is agile mobile and hostile.
- Breed of slender agile medium-sized hound found chiefly in the balearic islands; said to have been bred originally by the pharaohs of ancient egypt.
- But he had no time given him to recover silver agile as a monkey even without leg or crutch was on the top of him next moment and had twice buried his knife up to the hilt in that defenceless body.
- Different open kind has its characteristic each tell commonly push-pull window has establish a range concise beautiful use agile on the safe side service life is long daylighting rate is old take up the space is little convenient zone the advantage such as screen window.
- Methods the ac impedance of rat sural muscle tissues was measured using the agilent4294a impedance analyzer then the electrophysiological properties of the normal rat sural muscle cells were established in the respect of cell dielectric spectroscopy cole-cole plots spectrum of loss factor and loss tangent.
- Moving quickly or nimbly; agile.
- You might sometimes need an agile negotiator.
- The problem that he answers newsman is very agile.
- She would have steered agilely up the ladders and left the snakes alone.
- Yingying is that the tibet antelope his skill are agile five rings being a track and field past master representing olympics are hit by one ring of yellow.