- She accepted his visiting card showing him to be a partner in a firm of solicitors.
- The calendar of saints accepted by the roman catholic church.
- All rearrangement to suit the lift not identified in writing and accepted by the lift contractor will be at his own expense.
- Mores the accepted traditional customs and usages of a particular social group.
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.
- And if I write well I'll be accepted into rabbinical school.
- Your modification request was accepted.
- A conservative semi-official figure is often accepted.
- 1.marine Transport enterprise: total ticket fares or freight charges for outbound passengers or cargo accepted for transportation from within the territory of the r.o.c.
- As a generally accepted medium of exchange money rules out the need for barter the direct exchange of one item for another.
- Yankee players who stopped by the stadium to clean out their lockers were unified in their support of their manager and accepted the burden of blame for their self-destruction in detroit.
- The customer or construction contractor shall procure and maintain erection all risk insurance covering physical loss or damage to the works or equipment at the construction site after equipment was accepted occurring prior the provisional acceptance of the facilities with coverage for the contractor's liability in respects of any defects occurring during the guarantee period.
- Under the proposed law police and the rspca could prosecute owners if it were believed they had broken the accepted standards for that species.
- In a remote communication system the action taken by a control station whereby messages addressed to an inoperative station are accepted and stored at the control station until they can be sent to the destination station.the control station may be a computer in a message switching system.
- Participants of this action will only be accepted on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.