单词a good job的英汉翻译
a good job
单词a good job的英汉对照例句
- Ms pelosi no centrist by inclination did a good job of holding her troops to a moderate platform.
- You won't get a good job if you graduate from a diploma mill like that.
- He must have gone completely loopy to give up a good job like that.
- He has a good job.
- Criminal gunshot verifiers should study the funs'automatic principles and guns'structures explore the foundation and changes of bullet marks which can lay strong foundation for making a good job in criminal gunshot verification.
- It's a good job you brought your brolly it's starting to rain.
- John must have a screw loose to quit such a good job.
- "If you don't graduate from college you won't get a good job"I responded with a tinge of panic and motherly concern."And if you don't have a good job how do you plan to get rich?"
- "Not trusting anyone else to do a good job I got up on a ladder to paste them up myself.my hands are still numb with cold."
- "To do a good job you will have to have the right tool from the beginning." U-chiu pharmaceutical ltd. "realized that a drug by its quality is closely related to the life and health of human being and accordingly apart from rigorous planned production schedule and skilled workmanship working morality indispensable are high precision production facilities for sure.
- The fry cleaner's did a good job of removing that oil stain from my shirt.
- He has found a good job for which he is qualified.
- Having graduated from harvard law school made it easy for melissa to land a good job.
- In the sentence'he prides himself on doing a good job ''prides'is a reflexive verb and'himself'is a reflexive pronoun.
- Vocational training will fit them for a good job.
提交更多a good job的相关例句