单词a flock of的英汉翻译
a flock of
单词a flock of的英汉对照例句
- In the forest, we came upon a flock of pheasants.
- The fierce mountain lion attacked a flock of sheep.
- You go to stadium small football team member corbeil ball team member is gallopping disease runs; you have a look to museum student show intended for a limited audience was become simply over there a flock of a flock of pupil cherish esteeming mood to enter artistic hall below the guiding of teacher and museum announcer pie-eyed the world that goes discovering the true.
- Above their heads a flock of chimney swallows whirled suddenly on swift wings and now and then a rabbit scurried startled across the road his white tail bobbing like an eiderdown powder puff.
- We saw a flock of sheep watched by a herdsman on horseback.
- Wiping away doubts that dolly the sheep clone was a fluke university of hawaii researchers announced they've been cloning mice for months creating a flock of more than50duplicate rodents along the way.
- Board up a flock of chickens
- Farmers led a flock of bleating sheep through downtown madrid on november12in a pungent protest urging the protection of ancient grazing routes threatened by urban sprawl.
- "Your teeth are like a flock of newly shorn ewes which have come up from their washing all of which bear twins and not one among them has lost her young.
- That spring he moved a flock of goslings to my property in purple hill 15kilometres north of oshawa where they adopted me my wife paula and our three children.
- Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins and none is barren among them.
提交更多a flock of的相关例句