- They asked him to help them by writing a few letters but within a week he was controlling the whole shooting match.
- They would run up a few debts and then go elsewhere.
- He resorted to his pint of wine for consolation drank it all in a few minutes and fell asleep on his arms with his hair straggling over the table and a long winding-sheet in the candle dripping down upon him.
- He begged a few pence of us.
- In the course of a few moments he had experienced almost simultaneously almost intermingled with each other all possible emotions.
- Brand new on a desk were an ink stone ink stick a few calligraphy brushes a small bottle of water a few books and paper with big squares.
- He sat on the terrace a few feet from the roaring traffic.
- To allow innovasia to have a better understanding of our publication readership we need your help in answering a few basic questions.
- Be in the accountant office near revenue to be able to be bought commonly also can buy in a few bigger stationer.
- Large genus of largely terrestrial orchids with one or a few plicate leaves and slender spikes or tiny mostly green flowers; cosmopolitan.
- Walking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
- A follower of the unity school of christianity published an edition of the odes a few years back and created daily affirmations based on this ancient book.
- An extinct osco-umbrian language of ancient italy that survives only in a few inscriptions.
- A temporary hex to change someone into a giant canary.after a few moments the transfigured person molts back into themselves.
- Once we had finished making the ouija board we start off with a few never-used candles around us in a circle.