单词a copy of的英汉翻译
a copy of
单词a copy of的英汉对照例句
- "The superintendent shall on the occasion of a prisoner who is committed for trial being served with a copy of the indictment with the notice of trial endorsed thereon or annexed thereto ask him if he wishes to see a legal adviser or if he wishes to call witnesses for his defence and shall at once inform the police authorities in order that any such witnesses may if required be summoned to appear at his trial."
- I usually keep a copy of any letters or documents that I send off.
- Send a copy of the driving licence.
- Enclosed herewith are three recent passport size photographs of myself and a copy of the sketch plan of the premises.
- The subjects of the examination shall be pharmaceutics pharmaceutical chemistry pharmacognosy physiology and forensic pharmacy and shall be in accordance with the syllabus as approved from time to time by the governor in council.the registrar shall supply without fee a copy of the syllabus to any person on application.
- Of course you can have a copy of the transfer order for the file.
- Do you need a copy of my collected works of strindberg?
- The sra will accept a copy of the pif if an original was submitted to the exchange.
- At the news-stand she bought a copy of town tattle and a moving-picture magazine and in the station drug-store some cold cream and a small flask of perfume.
- Can I have a copy of the article to run my eye over before it's printed?
- We is send you under separate cover by airmail a copy of the latest catalogue.
- I'm going to need a copy of that security tape up there.
- Could I have a copy of your current price-list for exhibition stands?
- And he also gave him a copy of the written decree which was issued in susa for their destruction that he might show esther and tell her about it and charge her to go in to the king to supplicate him and make a request for her people before him.
- Note8: please provide a copy of the scriptwriter's warranty and certificate of authorship.
提交更多a copy of的相关例句