['εks 're dɪ'frækʃən]
- Abstract: the constitutes and structures of oil sludge produced in the process of rolling aluminum foil were analyzed by means of infrared spectrum analysis and x-ray diffraction analysis and xps analysis.
- Snte crystals have been grown using bridgman method and coefficients of their crystal lattice are measured though x-ray diffraction which are smaller than the standard value.
- The structure of product was illustrated with powder x-ray diffraction and ft-ir difference spectrum technology.
- This paper studies cretaceous volcanics distribution rock types tectonic setting and reservoir characteristics in the western depression of liaohe fault depression through statistics of compound logging data core observation thin section identification cathodeluiminescence scanning electron microscope x-ray diffraction analysis image analysis rock chemical analysis isotope age testing and inclusions temperature testing.
- Identification of the phase composition of one and the same microspherical particle of uraniferous lignite ash was performed by means of four physical methods i.e. the liquid nuclear emulsion microradiography electron-probe analysis of microrange composition x-ray diffraction analysis with debye camera and a scanning electron-microscopy which conspired towards data determinative for identification.
- This paper has used many means to study the main gold-bearing minerals of buerkesidai gold deposit as panning chemical analysis x-ray diffraction analysis microprobe analysis epr spectrum mathematical geology and inclusion analysis et al.
- Detailed examinations of chemical composition x-ray diffraction infrared spectrum sem and optical properties indicate that the crystals from huili sichuan province are aragonite which are nearly pure cacc_3in composition.
- Metallography: study of the structure of metals and alloys particularly using microscopic and x-ray diffraction techniques.
- Radiation protection standards for x-ray diffraction and fluorescence analysis equipment.
- They use x-ray diffraction to determine the structures of proteins and nucleic acids.
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and x-ray diffraction were used to analyze the chemical structure of the dlc films containing ti.
- Changes on physiochemical properties of apple dietary fiber was discussed primarily by the methods of chemical components analyses x-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscope.
- The corrosion product was exa-mined by means of sem emp and x-ray diffraction.
- The crystal structure of cssb was determined by x-ray diffraction method.
- The nematic thermotropic liquid crystalline behaviour of ten kinds of peas obtained was studied by polarizing microscope dsc and x-ray diffraction.