- In this paper corrsion of borosilicate glass acting on electric fuscd cast azs and fireclay refractory has been studied by means of optical microscopy and x-ray analysis and compared with the corrosion process of the refractory in the same conditions by common sodalime glass.
- This text adopted the method of clinker burning x-ray analysis petrographic analysis to analyse the relationship and mechanism.
- The results of epma and x-ray analysis indicate that the titanium content of cathodal products are94.646% 80.632% and99.784% respectively.the results show that microstructure of cathodal products are sponge or granule by adding tio_2addition means.
- The microstructure and phase constitution of the coat and the boundary between coat and substrate were studied with sem edx and x-ray analysis techniques.
- The microstructure and phase constitution of the coating and the interface between coating and subsurate were studied with sem edx and x-ray analysis.
- Bab_2o_4phase transition and kinetics of this process have been studied by means of quantitative x-ray analysis differential thermal analysis and isothermal heat treatment.
- These services include solderability analysis x-ray analysis micro-sectioning line audits soldering process implementation and optimization.