English-Chinese Translation of Warming up
English-Chinese Translation Examples of Warming up
- The German coach has one of his substitutes warming up on the touch-line now.
- After weeks warming up his throwing arm in minor league matches japanese picher hideki irabu at last mode it to the yankees stadium on tuesday.
- While they were warming up I would then sweep the frost off the tatami.
- The room is slowly warming up.
- Today I was warming up before the game.
- Zhang was just warming up.
- His shoes are squishing from the pina colada she poured on him but he's thinking: she's warming up to me!
- She is warming up preparing for a full onslaught.
- Just warming up the conversation.
- Today the midlatitudes are warming up and the snow cover has mostly disappeared.
- Yao was warming up in the third quarter.
- So you warming up yet?
Suggest more sentence examples for Warming up