Old Arabic 古阿拉伯语
- In dragon boat rowing each person has one oar.
- He is a practiced oar.
- Food source: with pig blood chicken blood duck blood animal blood celery agaric and dawdle are best still have all sorts of lean lean the egg is yellow soya bean reachs its goods sesame seed oar.
- By good fortune hunter pulled a good oar.we made the water fly; and the boat was soon alongside and I aboard the schooner.
- To propel with or as if with oars or an oar.
- He pulls a good oar.
- In rowing racing each member uses both hands to pull one oar.the boat of shell is sometimes directed by a coxswain.sculling is another kind in which each oarsman controls two oars one in each hand.