- A native american people formerly inhabiting the northern shore of lake huron with later settlements throughout the upper great lakes region.present-day ottawa populations are located mainly in southern ontario northern michigan and oklahoma.
- Record warmth in december and january from quebec to lake huron is threatening a bedrock of canadian culture-dealing with winter.
- The first of these glacial periods is often called the huronian glaciation because it is well exposed in rocks just north of lake huron in southern canada.
- What are the names of the great lakes lake superior lake michigan lake huron lake erie and lake ontario are the five great lakes.
- My father is weekending at lake huron.
- A native american people originally located north of lake huron before moving westward in the17th and18th centuries into michigan wisconsin minnesota western ontario and manitoba with later migrations onto the northern great plains in north dakota montana and saskatchewan.