[lɑ ko 'runjɑ]
- We faced deportivo la coruna in the semis and it was only at that point that we started to think that we had a great opportunity.
- Arbeloa who will officially be unveiled as a liverpool player later today completed the formalities of his move from deportivo la coruna on wednesday evening.
- Workers have collected hundreds of oil-covered birds and sent them to a cleaning center in the city of la coruna.
- Thus the acquisition of jorge andrade from deportivo la coruna would have been met with a toast or two amongst the genoa management.
- Juve made their approach in the last48hours after robinho was left in the stands for real's defeat at deportivo la coruna on sunday.
- The deportivo la coruna defender was linked with a loan move to chelsea in the january transfer window but a deal failed to materialise.