English-Chinese Translation of Barking
English-Chinese Translation Examples of Barking
- A barking dog seldom bites.
- As they approached the house mrs.shi's two dogs which hard been barking at them from a distance closed in on them furiously.and she was so enraged that she wouldn't lift a finger to wave the dogs back.
- You're barking up the wrong tree gals.
- What has set the dog barking?
- His arrival was always amid a bedlam of hounds barking and small black children shouting as they raced to meet him quarrelling for the privilege of holding his horse and squirming and grinning under his good-natured insults.
- He went on barking angrily.
- His silly barking antagonised the guard dog.
- The sudden barking frightened clara.
- The sudden barking scared him.
- Occasional sightings are still reported of less common species such as the chinese porcupine the leopard cat civet cat ferret badger pangolin and barking deer.
- And there was a sparkle of yellow jasmine by the door; the closed door.but no sound; no smoke from the chimney; no dog barking.
- The sergeant-major was barking out orders to his men.
- I like to taunt small barking dogs in parked cars.
- There was my older son's first cut that drew blood his spiked fevers his long bout with pneumonia; my younger son's terror at a big barking dog his near-miss with a car the death of his pet rat.
- Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree.