- All l know is that his name is eel
- A bucketful of wet slithery eels.
- Large anadromous lamprey sometimes used as food; destructive of native fish fauna in the great lakes.
- Any of various primitive eellike vertebrates of the class agnatha such as a lamprey lacking jaws and true teeth and having a circular sucking mouth.
- The recent discovery of an eel larva many times the size of the common one may furnish a basis for storie s of sea serpent s.
- Rapid detection of sulfonamides in eel by charm ii radioimmunoassay was studied.
- Grassplot and grassland of139000mu; there teem with sugar cane fruit edible fungus tea eel etc; among them longan loquat and shaddock are famous home abroad.
- The mature eel has not been discovered but it could possibly come in sea serpent dimensions.
- The paper analyses status quo and some present problems of aquiculture in china and then presents design methods of the supervision and control system with multi environmental factors of aquiculture which uses a pc as a host computer and some s7224programmable logic controller as secondary computers and the system was successfully applied in industrialized production of eel.
- The status and feature of frozen precooked fishery products were summarized and the processing technology of frozen precooked fishery products was introduced by examples of the processing of fast frozen precooked eel and mackerel in the article.
- Henry I of england dies of food poisoning from a surfeit of lampreys at st.
- Others use a ring of buffalo horn a crimson thread tied round each toe the powdered teeth of a sea-horse the skin of an eel a hippopotamus tooth.
- It designs a new intelligence controller of dissolvent oxygen and the value of ph and temperature which uses a pc as a host computer and many s7-224programmable logic controllers as secondary computers and discusses the hardware and software realization of the system which was successfully applied in industrialized production of eel.
- As a meaningful example the incident of malachite green has done much harm to eel-exporting business in such key farming regions as the provinces of fujian and guangdong resulting in a serious setback in their fishery economy and a possible reshuffle of their fishery industry.
- The growth condition of? Polypedates megacephalus? Tadpoles were observed when fed respectively with algae egg yolk water flea and eel fodder.