- "Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope?
- Silicon valley's venture capitalists are piling into the business convinced that they can design revolutionary technologies bring down prices and turf out incumbents in the energy business just as they did in the software business.
- Let's help our good friend crocodile get back his happy toothy smile.
- Shanghai zoological garden has successfully domesticated and bred rare species for over thirty years including the golden monkey the yangzi alligator the red-crowned crane the giraffe etc.which contribute to the scientific research of wildlife.
- Sailors used to call avocados@ seaman's butter
- She went up the nile as far as the first crocodile.
- I mixed rose water with tea tree oil and avocados. It's very invigorating.
- It's salt-water crocodiles you need to worry about I think.
- A snapping turtle digs a hole in the sandy soil with her back claws.
- Supercroc's skull then is like a cross between the elongate skull of a fish-eating gharial and the robust skull of a bloodthirsty nile crocodile.
- This show takes you with them to track down a variety of ferocious crocs in their wild habitat and gives you insight on their prehistoric relative supercroc.
- A baby thrush monkey crocodile
- I went to queensland australia to ask the crocodile hunter himself.
- The three national parks serve as a stopover for migrant waterfowl and are major breeding grounds for the nile crocodile hippopotamus and a variety of venomous snakes.
- The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed.