- Once upon a time a crocodile who lived in the nile came out of the water and lost his way in the heart of the desert.
- Tee-hee: oh the other way is twice as simple.you just stick your hand in its mouth and pull its teeth out.
- No let's help our good friend crocodile get back his happy toothy smile.
- Of or relating to the superorder labyrinthodontia an extinct group of amphibians resembling crocodiles and having a labyrinthine tooth structure.
- The heads of the great snake were crushed by you; you gave them as food to the fishes of the sea.
- "Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope?
- Let's help our good friend crocodile get back his happy toothy smile.
- She went up the nile as far as the first crocodile.
- It's salt-water crocodiles you need to worry about I think.
- Supercroc's skull then is like a cross between the elongate skull of a fish-eating gharial and the robust skull of a bloodthirsty nile crocodile.
- This show takes you with them to track down a variety of ferocious crocs in their wild habitat and gives you insight on their prehistoric relative supercroc.
- A baby thrush monkey crocodile
- I went to queensland australia to ask the crocodile hunter himself.
- The three national parks serve as a stopover for migrant waterfowl and are major breeding grounds for the nile crocodile hippopotamus and a variety of venomous snakes.
- The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed.