- adj.鱼尾状的 vi.摇摆尾翼而减缓飞行速度
- She had a maze of crow's feet when she smiled.
- The quest for the perfect halfmoon by selectively breeding for branching and straight caudal edges has given rise to a new development in the betta splendens tailforms-the rosetail.
- The tension and fatigue properties of varieties of practical fish plates and their materials were studied also.
- I've got crow's-feet and my frown lines make me look like I'm permanently studying.
- Hilary swanks's structured fishtail gown hit the right note.
- Provisional fish"-plates shall be fitted at insulated joint locations if needed.
- People with fishtail lines protruding pouches or dark eye sockets and people often stay up late in a long period;
- Holes provided for fishplated bolts are drilled when the plate is cold and a1mm chamfer is provided at both ends.
- For an illustration of fishplate please refer to:
- Fishtail dress has been regarded as the most inconvenient wedding dress so unless the bride is the appearance of very talented dont choose fish tail skirt generally.
- In the east legends tsing lung body may teeth kirin first carp tail a long face to be may deer horn and got looks mighty and in the west mythology the dragon was more like long wings lizards.
- This sequined fishtail skirt is gorgeous.
- This moisturising cream will help to smooth away crow's feet.
- Tracing to the archeological material the legend of horse as water god originated from the protection god of a nomadic people skeat who took fish as the protection god.in greek roman culture hippocampus is the water god in sute-tocharoi area of middle asia a horse was the symbol of the river god.
- I cut the tail off before I cook the fish.