- choker; polo-neck
- He is leader of the nation and commander in chief of the armed forces.
- He was wearing a high-necked pullover to hide his scraggy neck.
- She wore a high-necked pullover to keep out the wind.
- A sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar.
- The need because of occupation diversity and job consumer choice that can have no equal to on being buy the high-necked underwear to still draw an underwear low being to buy long socks be still sock.
- In britain the queen is the head of the established church.
- A loose high-necked blouse with long sleeves; styled after the red flannel shirts worn by garibaldi's soldiers.
- The chinese leadership appears cool to the return of the dalai lama tibet's god-king who has lived in exile in india since fleeing his homeland in1959after an abortive uprising.
- The palermo supremo wants marchionni plus domenico criscito and claudio marchisio included in juve's offer.
- Uli-the urban land institute is a non-profit research and education organization that promotes responsible leadership in the use of land in order to enhance the total environment.
- Take a strapless dress or tunic and wear it over a turtle neck for winter or over a tee shirt or thin blouse in warm weather.
- The young man in the turtle-neck sweater.
- She was wearing a polo neck.
- I am supreme commander of spectre...
- Her liking for black polo neck jumpers carries over from when they were fashionable in the sixties.