(tensions etc) run high
- n.跑,赛跑,奔跑,运转,趋向 vi.跑,奔,逃跑,竞选,跑步,蔓延,进行,行驶 vt.使跑,参赛,追究,使流,管理,运行,开动 adj.熔化的,融化的,浇铸的 vbl.run的过去式和过去分词
- n.高度,高处 adj.高的,高原的,高等的,高音的,傲慢的,高尚的,昂贵的,严重的 adv.高度地,奢侈地,高价地
- Because adolf hitler childishly insisted that his performers were members of a "master race" nationalistic feelings were at an all-time high.
- These events led to a vast upsurge of anti-imperialist sentiment.
- Arsenal versus everton... unavoidably heightened emotions... excessive alcohol consumption.
- Patriotism was then at fever pitch.
- While conceding that economic nationalism was running high han duck-soo said the government would continue to embrace international capital and apply the rule of law fairly.
- Then came a brief surge of hope.
- Hold a grudge; hold it a point of honor not to reveal one's sources; holds that this economic program is the only answer to high prices.
- Hold a grudge; hold it a point of honor not to revealone's sources; holds that this economic program is the only answer to high prices.
- He had been on an upswing but he wasn't that night.
- The tibetan laboring people no longer suffer from the heavy corvee taxes and usurious exploitation by the serf-owners.the fruits of their labor all belong to themselves and the enthusiasm of the tibetan people for production became unprecedentedly high.
- Based on the fact and anticipation of high crude oil price and comparison of various synthesizing routes it is suggested that the routes using methanol and formaldehyde or oxalate as the intermediums should be developed according to the recent economical and technological conditions.
- When the romantic movement was still in its first fervor
- Right this way. I'm feeling rather patriotic myself all of a sudden.
- Politics and vested interests often come in and emotions may run high.
- With the romanic movement as the background english epic flourished with the influence of revolutionary and religion.